Reliability Is The Key When It Comes To Home AC repair services in Dubai
Dubai is a world class city with all known amenities at its citizen’s disposal, which makes living here a memorable experience. But, if you are asked to live here in UAE without and an air conditioner, life would become unmanageable.
It is unthinkable to have properties in Dubai without air conditioners. We are so used to turning them on as soon as we enter our house that many a times we do not even bother about its upkeep.
But, air conditioners that are not regularly serviced are more prone to breakdowns. This is when we turn to home ac repair services Dubai.
And, whenever you face such a situation (read breakdown) the rule of thumb to follow is to call home ac repair services Dubai which is reliable.
Air conditioner market in the UAE is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016- 2022, according to 6Wresearch. Despite the falling oil prices and a decline in the construction sector, air conditioner market growth has remained positive in the last two years.
As more and more air conditioner units make their way into the market, demand and hence the need for home AC Repair Services In Dubai keep on increasing.
Types, makes and capacities of Home ACs
Based on the place and area you reside in Dubai, home ACs could be of different make, types and capacities. Keeping in mind the size of your room you can determine the capacity of an AC. Generally, a 1 ton AC is good enough to maintain a comfortable room temperature if the size of the room is around 100 sqft. A general rule is to take the square root of the room’s area and divide it by 10. The resultant figure will be the AC tonnage required. The three main types of ACs in use in Dubai residences are:
- Central AC unit
- Split AC
- Window AC
Some of the major brands having significant presence in the Dubai market are Carrier, General, Daikin, LG, York, Mitsubishi, Gree, Midea, SKM, Trane and Fujitsu.
Home AC repair Services in Dubai
What if over time or due to some electrical issues your air conditioner stops working? Irrespective of its make, type and/ or capacity, your AC just like any other machine can at times breakdown, stop functioning properly or face a glitch. The only option in such a scenario is to get your AC repaired. Even if your AC is old, it is always beneficial to first get a reliable cost- benefit analysis done from a reputed company and then consider a new purchase.
When there is a problem with your AC you don’t take the liberty of rectifying it on your own. For quick resolution of the problem you need reliable home AC repair Services in Dubai or else you face the music of heat. Hence, even the most ardent of DIY (Do It Yourself) fans also rely on professionals when it comes to repairing of ACs.
Some of the Problems when you need to call a Home AC repair Services in Dubai
When your AC stops maintaining the requisite room temperature and you start feeling uncomfortable it is time to call home AC repair services in Dubai. There could be a number of reasons why your AC stops cooling the room properly, but some of the most common problems are:
- Blocked air filter – Blocked air filter does not allow the air to flow properly and this reduces the cooling capacity of your air conditioner.
- Low coolant – Whenever there is a leak or a problem in your refrigerant system, the coolant level becomes low and the system is unable to cool from within. Cooling capacity therefore gets severely compromised.
- Dirty condenser coils – If the condenser coil of your AC is not clean, it will not be able to cool your room properly.
- AC fan not working – The fan in your AC is responsible to carry out the inside heat of your room outside. If there is a problem with the fan your AC would not function properly and it might also damage the compressor of the unit.
- Damaged compressor – The main component of your AC, compressor is responsible for cooling your inner space. It is a motor that compresses the coolant and helps it to circulate through condenser coils and evaporator. Your AC cannot work if you have a damaged compressor.
- A fault in the thermostat – If the thermostat of your AC is defective it would either let the air conditioner work continuously or send false signal which may stop the compressor before the room gets cool.
- AC doesn’t turn on – Either the thermostat of your AC is not set properly or the air conditioner is not getting power.
- The AC is turning on and off continuously – There could be a problem with the evaporator or the condenser
If you are in Dubai and are looking for home AC repair Services Company you should immediately get in touch with Al Hadi AC Refrigeration and Repairing. We repair all types, makes and capacities of ACs at most competitive prices on offer in Dubai.
Just give us a call and we will be at your door step in no time, our turnaround time is the best in the industry. No job is too big or too small for us, we value all our customers equally.
A professionally managed family owned business, Al Hadi AC Refrigeration and Repairing Company follows the simple formula of providing complete satisfaction to all its clients.
We, at Al Hadi AC Refrigeration and Repairing believe in doing business the ethical way. Our satisfied clients can vouch for our claim.